Personalized Ceremony and Rites of Passage
Work with a guide in private coaching sessions to prepare for and plan a personalized ceremony or event to support transitions and chance in your life. Sessions can be by phone, Skype or in person. Guides can also be available for email communication and brief phone conversations between sessions.
Fran Weinbaum works with couples to plan weddings including premarital coaching and can serve as the celebrant in these ceremonies if requested. As a member of American Marriage Ministries, she can legally conduct marriage ceremonies. The AMM was founded on the premise that "all people have the right to solemnize their marriage." Please visit theamm.org to find out more about the role of celebrants.
Individual coaching is available in person or by phone to support personal growth, spiritual direction and professional development. Life coaching can help you to:
- Develop authentic presence in all realms of your life
- Identify and reconcile that which stands in the way of living fully and working effectively
- Bring intention, creativity and joy to all you do
Consultation and Facilitation Teaching
Leadership is a process that is embodied in entire organizations. We work with teams and groups to develop skills and practices that enhance organizational effectiveness, productivity and continuous improvement.
- Develop authentic presence, communication and leadership within your organization
- Handle difficult conversations in a manner that builds relationship and furthers the work of your organization
- Confuct meetings that are based in clear intention and result in deliberate action
- Develop strategic plans that are grounded in vision and mission and maximize the resources available to your organization